9mobile is a Nigerian personal restricted legal responsibility firm. EMTS acquired a Unified Entry Service License from the Nigerian Communications Fee in 2007. The License allows EMTS present Fastened Telephony (wired or wi-fi), Digital Cellular Companies, Worldwide Gateway Companies and Nationwide/Regional Lengthy Distance Companies along with spectrum assignments within the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Supervisor – Regional Gross sales
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- Implement the regional gross sales technique and guarantee achievement of targets and repair ranges.
- Monitor and analyse key developments within the Gross sales section and determine potential market alternatives.
- Help in repeatedly reviewing the unit’s actions, make suggestions for enchancment and implement accredited initiatives to make sure enhanced efficiency of the unit.
- Help in figuring out required sources, personnel and funding to realize the unit’s technique.
- Set up and preserve relationships with key inside and exterior stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship throughout the trade to generate and broaden enterprise alternatives for EMTS.
- Oversee all each day gross sales and repair actions.
- Develop fee and bonus fashions and current strategies to the Head, Channel Technique & efficiency.
- Preserve updated data of EMTS merchandise and options and interpret buyer must facilitate new worth propositions tailor-made to satisfy the particular wants.
- Doc and focus on sector particular worth propositions to the Head, Regional Gross sales for assessment.
- Determine and handle key accounts throughout the sale section
- Suggest / provoke particular gross sales campaigns aligned with enterprise requirements and tips.
- Determine and implement particular motion plans to allow well timed realization of gross sales plans.
- Help in implementing the unit’s work packages and plans according to agreed upon procedures and tips.
- Help in planning and managing the human and materials sources of the unit to optimize efficiency, morale and improve productiveness.
- Present management and steering to staff members and handle subordinates’ efficiency in direction of the achievement of general staff aims.
- Put together / compile agreed periodic exercise and efficiency experiences for the eye of the Head, Regional Gross sales
- Carry out every other duties as assigned by the Head, Regional Gross sales
- First diploma or equal in a related self-discipline.
- Postgraduate / skilled qualification in a associated subject shall be an added benefit
Expertise, Abilities & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work expertise, with a minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory position.
Utility Closing Date