If you have a dream of studying in the USA with a funding program, then go ahead and apply for the International Student Scholarship implementing by the Western New England University.
The award is open for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Western New England University is a private university in the United States. It provides various bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs nationally and globally.
Why at the Western New England University? At this university, students will find the confidence to push their abilities to conquer new challenges and think critically about the world around them and their place in it.
Application Deadline: November 15.
- University or Organization: Western New England University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 to $22,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants must have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university via the common application or WNE application
- Supporting Documents: Official secondary school transcript, an official transcript of the in-progress grades when available, an essay or personal statement, a copy of your passport affidavit of Support form, official letter from your bank declaring that the financial sponsor has sufficient funding to support the student’s education at the University, a recommendation from a guidance counsellor or teacher are required
- Admission Requirements: Must accomplish the admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The university will provide the amount of $10,000 to $22,000 for first-year students