Applications are being accepted from high potential students to apply for the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights Scholarship. The program is funded by the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
The fund is established for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world, who wish to study the undergraduate degree program for three years at the university.
Established in 1796, The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It has an outstanding reputation for world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? Here, students will access to high-quality research training, professional development, careers advice, and language courses. The university offers a wide variety of partnerships with businesses as well as other higher education institutions, both inside and outside of the UK.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program will be awarded in Naval architecture ocean and marine engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this education award, applicants need to apply for admission in undergraduate degree coursework. After being enrolled, suitable students will automatically receive this reward.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in an undergraduate degree, you need to have certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
The university will provide an award amount of £2000 per year for 3 years. Scholars will also receive living as well as travel costs during their study.