The Quest University Scholarship is designed for International Students who want to pursue a degree in Quest University.
The financial aid is aimed at funding fees for Students with big dreams, excellent and Creative Ideas. Are you are Student with what it takes to be the best in what you believe in? I think studying in Canada Free is a special gift of Life.
There are many opportunities for International Students to Study in Canada. The Scholarship for International Students in Canada is most times Fully Funded Scholarships, tuition waiver, of Full Tuition fee.
Quest University Canada is Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students of high academic ability. All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
What you need to know about Canada
Canada is the world’s second largest country by area, only behind Russia. Known as the Great White North, Canada is renowned for its vast, untouched landscape, and its multicultural heritage.
While much of Canada consists of forests, it has more lakes than any other country, as well as the Rocky Mountains, the Prairies, and a sparsely populated archipelago extending into the Arctic.
Well, From Statistics over 25,000 African Students are studying in Canada, which most of them are on Scholarships.
Canada is turning out to become the world best country for Educational activities. With less than $1,500 one can start life in Canada.
The Canadian educational system is an important factor that shapes life for those who choose to settle in Canada
What is this Quest University Canada Tuition fee all about?
In the absence of federal or provincial funding, tuition revenue and private donations cover the costs of operating the QUEST University. Full-time tuition for the academic years (two semesters/eight blocks) in 2020–2021 is $53,730. Average full-time tuition for Canadian universities in 2019–2020 was $59,959.
The QUEST University aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Importance of getting a Quest University Canada Admission with a Scholarship Attached
Quest University Canada is Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest offers only one degree, a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, and focuses entirely on excellence in undergraduate education. Quest University Canada’s aim is to prepare students for the challenges of the 21st century.
Getting a Scholarship to study in Quest University Canada is equated to getting one of life’s best offerings because any student in Scholarship is giving a first-class treatment in terms of quality education, Service delivery, and Accommodation. We can say, you have all you can get to be the best you can be
The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme at Quest University Canada. Scholarships are awarded to study the courses offered by the university.
The Scholarship is an International Scholarship in Canada. With the Structure of Canada becoming a country that accepts International Students, there is a high tendency that Scholarship will take more Students than what it was Last year.
International students are eligible to apply. As an international student who desires to study in Canada, you can check out Latest Canada Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
Quest University Scholarships for International Students in Canada Requirements:
All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid. All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years.
- Scholarship applications can be submitted at any time before the relevant deadline but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
- Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
- They ask that one letter of recommendation be an academic reference, and one is a character reference. We will consider up to a maximum of four letters of recommendation. If students send more it is at the discretion of the admissions committee which four will be considered. Letters must be submitted as PDF files, signed and written on official letterhead, or be sent directly from the person writing them. Letters that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee. All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
- The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Here is an official Link to apply for a Scholarship in Quest University in Canada. You can begin the application by clicking on the Application Form and get more information by clicking on the Scholarship Link
The application deadline for fall is March 1.
Cost of living in Canada
Cost of living refers to the amount of money an individual needs to take care of his/her expenses like feeding, accommodation, transportation etc in a particular period of time. In Canada, a student needs approximately $600 to $800 a month for his/her living expenses. This amount will take care of expenses such as feeding, buying of books, transportation, etc. Please find below a breakdown of the cost of living in Canada for students:
- Accommodation (bedroom apartment) – $400 approximately per month.
- Average restaurant meal – $10 – $25 per person
- Movies – $8.50 – $13
- Books and supplies – $1,000 per year
- Groceries – $150 – $200 per month
So you can see from this breakdown that a student needs approximately $600 to $800 a month to live in Canada.