The London School of Economics and Political Science is announcing Kadas Family Charitable Foundation funding for International Students. The grant is available for nationals of particular European countries as well as students from around the globe.
The aim of the program is to ensure that the highly motivated candidates, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake any LSE undergraduate program.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
Why at the London School of Economics? LSE School provides a range of different programs for graduate study and students will achieve a number of jobs, funding and research opportunities.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2020 and June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in any subjects offered by the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , applicants must hold a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have received an offer of admission, you can apply for this application . Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV including an academic reference to the financial support office by post.
- Admission Requirements: To study at LSE, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the school.
The scholarship has a value of £15,000 per year, renewable for a further two years, subject to satisfactory academic progression.