- Partial Funding
- Malayan Colleges Laguna
- NSTP course
- All Subjects
- Filipino citizens only
Jose Rizal Scholarship at Malayan Colleges Laguna, Philippines is open for Filipino citizens only The scholarship allows NSTP course level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Malayan Colleges Laguna The deadline of the scholarhip is 22 Feb 2020.
Jose Rizal Scholarship at Malayan Colleges Laguna, Philippines is available to undertake level programs at Malayan Colleges Laguna.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Filipino nationals only.
• 50% tuition fee discount and may avail of the scholarship for a maximum of 2 terms
1. Must be a Filipino citizen
2. Must be enrolled to an NSTP course
3. Must meet the required score in the MCLEE (as may be set and specified by concerned MCL departments or units)
4. Annual family income (combined income of parents and/or guardians) must not exceed P500, 000.00
1. Application Forms (Form CSCE-027A and Form CSFA-006A)
2. Letter of Intent (addressed to the CSCE Director/NSTP Head)
3. 1.5″x1.5″ ID Picture
4. Photocopy of Student Identification Card and latest Certification of Matriculation
5. Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) Certificate of Parents or Guardians
6. If no ITR is available, kindly submit Certification of Non-Filing from BIR or a Certificate of Indigency or Low Income from the LGU.
7. For parents or guardians who are OFWs, a copy of the latest contract with compensation must be provided.