Getting study in this college is a great chance to achieve your educational goals at a lower cost. The Fulton-Montgomery Community College is pleased to offer the Your Future Matters Scholarship in the United States.
International students residing on campus and who want to get study at the college in New York can apply for this opportunity. The program is open to all students who have completed high school or have earned a GED.
Fulton-Montgomery is a community college as part of the State University of New York. It offers 45 degree and certificate programs, and 30 campus clubs. The college also offers Division III sports in baseball, softball, basketball, soccer and volleyball.
Why at this Fulton-Montgomery Community College? At FM College, they offer a great start to college education at an affordable price! It provides accessible higher education and quality programs with a focus on student success.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020
- University: Fulton-Montgomery Community College State University of New York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New York, United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates can apply from any country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be an international admitted student to FM and must reside in college housing.
- If you are admitted to FM and wish to enrol, you will need to apply for a student visa to attend college in the U.S., the visa application process includes submitting financial statements showing that you have funding to study in the U.S.
- Students may apply while in their last year of high school
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Afore students need to take admission at FM Community College by using the free online application. After taking admission, candidates required to complete the FM Housing application for the award program.
- Supporting Documents: Enclose all required documents as one official high school transcript or GED or TASC certificate with scores. Documents must be written in English or be officially certified translations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed secondary school or have an equivalent qualification. No minimum GPA is required.
- Language Requirement: Students must know the English language properly to admit to FM College. Submit original TOEFL scores or other language test scores, if applicable.
- The winning candidate of the program will receive $7000 award that will be an automatic deduction on your semester bill and does not require an application.
- The grant is awarded every academic year of enrollment. To continue the award, applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 and enrol and successfully complete a minimum of 12 credits.