Instructor/ Renewable Energy AT IPRC TUMBA : ( Deadline : 17 January 2020 )
1. Train students in areas assigned by the Head of Department
2. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
3. Conduct lecture planning and preparation.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. Conduct supervision on student innovation projects.
7. Conduct examination and assessment.
8. Participate in training of trainers.
9.Mentor and coach junior academic staff and participate in their evaluation;
10. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
11.Assist students to perform the necessary tasks while working in the workshop
12. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
13. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s degree in Alternative Energy or Renewable Energy or Advanced Diploma in Alternative Energy or Renewable Energy
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw.