FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
Human Resources & Administration Manager AT FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA : ( Deadline : 30 January 2020 )
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
(Food for the Hungry)
P.O.BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor Remera, Kisimenti, Tel +250-255-120-278
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced Rwandan National for the “HR & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER” position to be based at the Head Office in Kigali.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Result #1 –HR strategy and policy development
- Lead in the process of developing HR operating strategy or plans that are aligned to FH country strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures that are aligned with organizational priorities and demands as well as country law.
Key Result #2 – Manage Recruitment and selection processes
- Play an advisory role in the process of making offers to candidates and ensure that offers are competitive, equitable and cost-effective
- Provide leadership in the induction and onboarding processes in collaboration with line managers
Key Result #3 Team & department management
- Lead and manage HR & Admin staff ensuring clarity over strategy, plans and priorities, providing supervision, guidance and mentoring, encouraging effective teamwork and inclusiveness
- Create structured opportunities to encourage learning, ensuring continuous performance evaluations and reviews are undertaken as appropriate.
Key Result #4 – Manage HR Business processes
- Participate in the procurement and management of all administrative contracts that relate to service providers such as medical health, office leases, and staff members.
- Oversight on completeness of personnel files and timely processing of the national staff payroll in compliance with statutory deduction.
- Lead in strategic HR and staff compensation-related surveys
Key Result #5– Manage Staff learning and development
- Advice on use and interpretation of the performance management system and advise on managing poor and outstanding performance, and linking performance review to annual increments and learning and development
- Support line managers build and develop the capacity of national staff through the provision of tools and information that relate to coaching, performance management, and human resource development plans.
Key Result #6 – Manage compensation and benefits schemes and legal issues.
- Develop, implement and manage compensation and benefits policies and schemes for the country organization, in line with local labor law.
- Play an advisory role in disciplinary procedures and grievances including conducting investigations if required
- Support line managers in change management, restructuring, team building, and addressing organizational challenges
- A vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Working knowledge of Human Resources practices
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess good knowledge of labor law and country legislation
- Strong attention to detail, organized, with the ability to proactively solve problems
- Strong working knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel (up to 20% per year, domestic and possibly internationally)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resource Management or a related field and at least five years of working experience in HR within an NGO.
Experience in developing HR policies and functional tools
Proficiency in spoken and written English and the countries local language.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover and updated CV/Resume with three referees (including email addresses and day telephone contacts), not later than Thursday, 30th January 2020
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers
- if any issues are experienced please contact us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Done at Kigali, on 14th January 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com