Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Housekeeping Room Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Room Attendants must understand their role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
Join Housekeeping Room Attendant and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement.
Company: One Whistler Village Partners Company / PAN PACIFIC WHISTLER
Business information: One of Whistler’s premier full-service resort hotels, Pan Pacific Whistler has been in operation since 1997. Pan Pacific Whistler is comprised of two award-winning properties with a total of 204 full-suite guest rooms.
Business Address: 4320 Sundial Crescent, Whistler BC, V8E 1G6
Work Location: Same as above and at 4299 Blackcomb Way, Whistler BC, V8E 0X3
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent / Part-time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Sweep, mop, wash, strip, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Push, pull and stock housekeeping carts
Benefits: Disability, dental and extended medical insurance after 12 months of service, uniform, staff discounts, monthly wellness/activity allowance of $100.00; transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Staff accommodation available at a cost.
- Education: Not required
- Experience is an asset
- Criminal Record Check is a must
- Salary/Wage: $17.25
Job Application Process:Important information:
Must have flexible availability. Regular work schedule: 8:00AM to 4:30PM, 5 days per week. Two days off on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.