Business Professionals Network (BPN) - Rwanda
Business Professionals Network (BPN) - Rwanda
BPN Business Coach AT Business Professionals Network (BPN) – Rwanda : ( Deadline : 26 January 2020 )
Business Professionals Network BPN
BPN is a Swiss international Non-profit organization, operating in 5 different countries spread over three continents. It started its activities in Rwanda in 2011. BPN strives to support the development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), in order to create jobs and fight poverty. BPN provides Training and Coaching services as well as Equipment Loans to SMEs so they can grow their businesses sustainably.
New exciting job opportunity – Help shape the future of Rwanda with BPN –
Position: BPN Business Coach
Duty Station: BPN Rwanda, Kacyiru
Reports to: Operations Director Rwanda
Job Summary: The BPN Business Coach accompanies Entrepreneurs on their growth Journey.
The journey starts with thoroughly understanding the actual status of the Business and helping the entrepreneur prepare a Five years strategic Expansion plan. It continues with mentoring the entrepreneur during the implementation of his Expansion plan.
We are looking for a charismatic, strong personality with people Management experience, who is familiar with doing business in Rwanda and who has the ability to assess entrepreneurs’ potential of growth while exercising a serving attitude.
- Identifying, recruiting and selecting potential SMEs for the program.
- Working closely with BPN Entrepreneurs mainly in the manufacturing, processing, production, service industry, etc.
- Introducing Business Principles to Entrepreneurs using BPN’s Business Academy material
- Helping BPN Entrepreneurs convert their ideas into executable Business cases
- Being a mentor on strategy, finance, marketing, sales, personal development, and others.
- Running Business Plan and Bookkeeping workshops
- Offering additional Workshops on demand
- Doing Publication on topics related to entrepreneurship
- General administration tasks as assigned
- A University degree or an equivalent of a four-year college certificate with a major in Economics, Finance, and Management. Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (excellent writing and oral skills)
- Additional language skills would be a plus.
Professional Experience skills
- Two-three years of related experience working with Entrepreneurs.
At BPN we expect every employee to proactively practice, nurture and strengthen the following key aspects of his or her working attitude:
- Having a learning attitude, to be the driver of your own development process
- Being self-motivated and pro-active
- Take full responsibility for your actions and their consequences
- Strive to perform and deliver beyond strict job content
Necessary Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Managing a Business or business coaching
- International exposure: at least 2 years studying or working in a country other than
Rwanda or 2 years of working with an international organization.
- Skilled in performing the technical SME Advisory work including a selection of potential entrepreneurs, training and coaching.
- Usage of modern Business communication tools including letter styles and formats, memoranda, minutes, and reports in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with clients and partners with a positive attitude
- Good knowledge of Rwanda
- Passion to serve others and a good team player
- Upholds ethics, values and demonstrates integrity.
- Good listener and work with empathy
- Firm in decision making and result oriented
- Disciplined, diligent and well structured
- Analytical skills in numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and accepts new ideas and change initiatives.
- High standards of quality (order, punctuality, representative attitude)
- High self-motivation, structured, independent working style with high attention to details
- Enthusiasm for social responsibilities
- Has a vision and a heart for Rwanda
People working with or who have worked for banks, micro finances, business development services are encouraged to apply.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the e-mail below. All applications shall be marked: “ BPN Business Coach 2020”.
E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE IS 5 PM ON 26th January 2020.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org