How GOtv antenna power on or off
For GOtv, the antenna power should be turned ON. The GOtv decoder requires a functioning antenna to receive the digital TV signals and provide you with the channels and content. The antenna power option on the GOtv decoder should be enabled to ensure proper signal reception.
To confirm or change the antenna power setting on your GOtv decoder, you can follow these steps:
1. Make sure your GOtv decoder is turned on and connected to your television.
2. Using your GOtv remote control, press the “Menu” or “Settings” button. This will open the decoder’s settings menu.
3. Navigate through the menu options using the arrow keys on your remote control until you find the “Antenna Power” or “Antenna Settings” option.
4. Select the “Antenna Power” option and make sure it is set to ON or ENABLED.
5. Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
By keeping the antenna power ON, your GOtv decoder will be able to receive and process the digital TV signals transmitted over the air by the broadcasting stations, providing you with access to the channels and content included in your GOtv subscription.
If you experience any issues with signal reception or need further assistance, it’s recommended to contact the GOtv customer care helpline or visit their official website for support.